Monday, April 27, 2009

The $100 Diet is the Way to Go, Boys and Girls....

"Anti-Diet Diet Books Are the Latest Diet Trend - Aim for a change for life, not just a quick fix"

I know, not that I am trying to toot my own horn, but this statement I found online is absolutely what The Pin Up Girl Diet is alllll about. It tells you how to keep looking FOXY while have decadent food and feeling alive through being active, Dahhhhlings! It is so true and it is a lifestyle change, not a terminal excrutiatingly painful diet that doesn't allow you to not have any fun.

For example, let's just say you were interested in mid-century modern clothing and accessories and you started getting into rockabilly culture. It's a lifestyle change. You start meeting different people and following different interests and going to different functions. You start feeling fantastic and happy because you dress differently, feel differently and you seem more natural. Why? Because you feel attractive and sure of yourself in this new "lifestyle".

The reason why I am telling you all of this is because when you begin even living by The Pin Up Girl lifestyle rules, you will feel differently and when you are happy with your new curvy figure, you automatically change your lifestyle. Do you see what I am saying? I KNOW you do.

Here's a Tip: Cut corn out of your diet completely and you will be AMAZED at how that will make you drop weight. Immediately. I have many more examples of to achieve easy weight loss. Let's try it!

http://www.thepinupgirldiet.com