Thursday, April 30, 2009

How to Do Pin Up Make Up ala Bettie Page

I was poking around online when I stumbled across this YouTube video. Some cool chick named Kandee Johnson, who is a make-up artist in my old hometown of Hollywood, has created many video tutorials on make up. What caught my attention was the lessons on how to apply it to emulate the old world pin up models of yesteryear. In my opinion, she does a really good job.

This video link that I am providing has to do with doing make up like Bettie Page or modern pin up model and burlesque performer Dita Von Teese (who is one of my favorites as she emulates vintage pin up models from the 1940's). She has other videos that teach you how to apply make up ala Marilyn Monroe as well.
If you enjoyed that video, so see Kandee on YouTube at:
Let's anty up and get GORGEOUS, Darlings!