Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time to Get My Bod Camera Ready...

Well, I am going to be in a photo shoot early next week if not sooner I have found, so I just have to do a bit of maintenance.
The really awesome thing about "The $100 Diet - How Naughty Pin Up Girls Stay THIN" is that when you are in that kind of shape that I am suggesting, it doesn't take much for you to do the fast maintenance for that special event, wedding, photo shoot, dreaded re-unions and what not. You are already there. You just need that extra nudge to look PERFECT.
You do simple little things about two days before the event. That's it. And I reveal what those things are in the book as well. Really, it's not that hard!
I believe I will be shooting in a vintage blue/green Lincoln in a matching bikini against a very interesting building....