Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Drinks, anyone?

I had discovered this refreshing drink at a day spa where I went to get a massage at and it just popped into my head. Being an ex-Los Angeles now Las Vegas resident, I am bracing myself for the hot and intensely LONG summer ahead. So if you live in the high desert or any where where it is hot and dry, this is especially for you! But this also applies to us all in the upcoming months, and it will work for springtime too. It's just so damn refreshing.

Ingredients

Directions

  1. 1
    Place all the ingredients into a pitcher and serve!
  2. 2
    For a stronger taste, let the water sit in your refrigerator for an hour prior to serving.

Isn't that amazing? And you know me, I also have an "adult beverage" twist to this recipe:

Ingredients

Directions

  1. 1
    Place all ingredients in a pitcher EXCEPT the Vodka.
  2. 2
    Chill in the fridge for about an hour. Then in each glass, put 1 shot of Vodka and fill the rest with the sparkling water concoction. Add ice and serve!
Now, haven't I proven that you can have fun on a diet and still get results? Ha!

Bottoms up......