Monday, July 20, 2009

Get to know "Rover" a bit better while getting your "Bettie" Bod

You know who you are.  You are so busy that you don't spend much time with your ol' four legged pal who wishes you could spend more time with him (or her).   So why not kill two birds with one stone and take him out with you while you exercise in the mornings or evenings or whenever you get your lazy ass up? Just kidding, of course.  But you catch my drift, don't you?  Burn belly fat fast while you take your furry friend out and make both of you happy.  It's brilliant!

You can take him to your neighborhood park or just around town.  I would take a dog walking wherever I wanted to just walk to and hang out, even though I had never been there before.  I still do take long walks or bike rides investigating old Downtown Vegas.  There are so many facets of Vegas that it keeps unfolding and unfolding showing more to discover.  It's quite fascinating.  So I would take along "Rover" for the ride.  Why not?  Plus, it's a great conversation starter with the opposite sex if you gals are single and looking.  There!  See, THREE purposes when you take your pet out with you...exercise, companionship and a date-magnet.  Now who could ask for more than that. 

Now here is a tasty easy low fat recipe for those hot summer days that I found online and am going to try - maybe tonight!  So I thought I would share and then we can all give our thoughts on this.

Cold Cucumber Soup

Ingredients:

1 (32-ounce) carton non-fat plain yogurt 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill, or to taste 1 clove garlic, crushed 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped (reserve 1/2 cup) Salt to taste

Directions:

In a blender, process all ingredients (except 12 cup chopped cucumber) until smooth. Stir in cucumber. Chill. Garnish with a sprig of dill.

Write me and tell me what you cool cats think of that one!  Cheers and I have plenty of low fat recipes in the book - and there's plenty more where that came from.