Sunday, June 14, 2009

Give me a ring! (Or you can send me an email too!)

People are sending me emails lately asking for advice....how to lose belly fat, how to lose weight fast, what should they eat or stay away from in the summer months - and I LOVE IT! Keep 'em coming, because this is a subject I like to talk about and I know that we can all do it and be the foxiest we can be!

So please send me emails anytime asking anything at all. If you don't have it already, you can send messages to me personally at info@thepinupgirldiet.com and I will be sure to answer you as soon as I can.

An answer to someone's recent email: In the summertime, I would stay away from the starches and the breads more than usual, as you know girls, it SUCKS when you feel bloated and have to run around in a cute little outfit. You just feel plain fidgety and grumpy. Well, at least I do. So, I stick to more of a low carb diet in the summer.

Catcha later, and I promise, I will get back to regular posts once my current engagement ends!