Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Word's On the Street...EASY EATS

Ok, I know several gals that just don't want to cook. Hey, and that's I Ok, even though I love to cook myself. But it's not for everyone.
So keep in the mind that this particular sexy diet doesn't have to be time consuming when it comes to meal preparation. You can buy things prepared. I REALLY like Trader Joes, and there are a few things in their prepared meals that work well on your "Day's On".
Some of my personal favorites are:
  • Chicken Shu Mai
  • Shrimp Spring Rolls
  • Tofu Spring Rolls
  • The Greek Salad
  • Egg White and Chive Salad
  • Salmon, Egg and Caper Salad
  • Mixed Fruit
  • Mixed Vegetables (just pop in the microwave)
  • A variety of pre-seasoned, chicken, beef and fish (just follow the instructions - basically preheat oven, stick in pan, take out after blah amount of time)
  • Cooked frozen shrimp with tail off
Ahhh, the list goes on and on. Most of you probably already know about Trader Joes, but if you don't happen to know, check out for a location near you by going to their site.
We can all do that, right? Oh, now REALLY, girls....