Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Burlesquercise" with Bombshell Betty...Well...

I am always interested in new ways to exercise and found this DVD online called "Burlesquercise". Well, it's different. A little bored with Jane Fonda-type workout DVDs, well this amongst other things can be an alternative. I, for one, love to dance anyhow, so I would consider giving this a shot just for the cheap thrills.

Let's remember, Ladies, that Burlesque is basically a strip tease that is classier than just straight stripping. There is costume and glamour and music involved that is not necessarily techno music. A Burlesque dancer is usually more groomed and polished looking and does not reveal all. But hey, I am not against revealing it all. By all means, let it all hang out. But if you don't want to, you don't have to.

Check it out at www.bombshellbetty.net

Oh, and of course, check out my other links at

www.thepinupgirldiet.com