Thursday, May 14, 2009

Make-Over Weekend A Comin'

SO -
I am visiting my baby sister this weekend and we are going to have a pow-wow make-over weekend, complete with manicures, pedicures, hair treatments, skin exfoliation and the works. We do this every time we see each other and have alone time so we can look extra hot for our significant others. And we have a lot of laughs and a few cocktails. It's great.
I am saying this early so if anyone wants to make plans by the weekend and have nothing going on, this may be something to do! It's lots of fun and very relaxing. And it's a great time especially with your siblings, mother, aunt, whatever.
By the way, me and my significant other have been watching Bewitched on DVD the last couple of days and it's fantastic. Talk about fantasy and fun. Remember that show? I used to watch re-runs of it on Channel 13 in L.A. when I was a kid at my grandmother's house. I used to even watch it with my great grandmother back then. She lived well into her nineties eating her See's Candies and drinking iced coffee, vodka, cream and ice cubes at every happy hour. Funny.
My fourth album is picking up steam and I am spending time finishing that in the next couple months and I shall be performing in Vegas. So I have to stay trim and fit and FOXY. Which I will, of course.
One of my tracks from my EP is on an EMI Europe Comp selling in Greece right now. Yikes!
Rambling now, gotta get some sleep. Happy Thursday, Everybody!!!
Cheers,
RCJ
http://thepinupgirldiet.com