Thursday, March 26, 2009

Go-Go Amy Teaches Chicks to Be Pin Up Girls

I came across this by accident and had to share it with you girls. Apparently there is a touring group called "Pretty Things Peepshow", which is a classic burlesque show with a twist (their cast also includes a fire-breather, a sword swallower, a contortionist and lots of naked ladies in tassles) and they go from town to town across the country training girls to be Pin Up Models. They promise to make you learn to "release your inner bombshell" which I quite like and is partly the basis for The $100 Diet!
Anyway, if you feel you need some more of a push to make you feel fabulous and foxy in front of a camera, they should be taken into consideration. Steep fee of $200 bucks for their Pin Up Class and I guess they are in select cities on certain dates, so check it out.
Here is a link to their site:
P.s. Little cheat snack of the day I just discovered.....shhhhh!....is:
Fresh & Easy Freeze Dried Bananas and Berries! I love it! No sodium, no fat, barely any calories and so tangy in taste. In fact, I am eating some right now!
Catch you later......